Saturday, August 6, 2016

SEAFOOD GALORE!!

Seafood Feasts (July 16th and July 21st)


That week was one of the best weeks I've had in a long while. I got to do some of my favorite things... travel, spend time with my girls, and eat extremely tasty vittles!!

Can You Say FOODIE ROAD TRIP?!?


My cousin and I took a one day foodie road trip to Baltimore. In 4 hours we hit a wine bar, a liquor store, and 3 restaurants: LP Steamers, Dangerously Delicious Pies, and Koco's Pub.



The Wine Bar

We learned that beers, cider, and ales have IBU  (International Bitters Unit) percentages that range from 0-100. The lower the percentage, the less bitter the taste. All companies don't list the IBU percent on their packaging, so Google to the rescue! I'm a cider girl. But this information may prove usual should I venture out into the world of beers.


L.P. Steamers
Crabs! Crabs! Crabs!

This is the reason for our road trip... Maryland Blue Claws!

 Medium Size
 Fried Scallops
Hush Puppies



Dangerously Delicious Pies

I've been trying to get here for years. It was worth the wait.

 Steak, Mushroom, Onion and Gruyere Savory Pie Slice
Very rich and comforting.


Sweet Pie Slices: Baltimore Bomb, Cookies and Cream pancake, Lemon Chess, and some kind of brown bottom


Koco's Pub


Crabcake Hold The Filler!


Hand's down...THEE BEST BROILED CRABCAKE EVER!!


A couple of days later... Seafood Buffet with the girls!!










Awesome Week!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to leave your comments and questions.